Akademia Brewing Company opens in just 10 days — and we want you to have some of the first available gear! We have nine Noctua Yeti Ramblers up for grabs, and all you have to do is be an #ABCNightOwl to get entered to win. Three winners each will be picked from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The contest runs from right now to Friday, Oct. 13 at 10 p.m. Here’s how to enter (and yes, you can enter on each social media channel to up your chances!)
- Follow @AkademiaBC
- Like the contest photo! It’s pretty easy to spot, pinned to the top of our profile.
- Retweet the contest photo using BOTH the hashtags #NoctuaTakesFlight and #ABCNightOwls.
- You must do all three of the above to be entered on Twitter!
- If your Twitter profile is not public, we will not be able to see your entry. So if you want to keep your tweets private, consider entering on Facebook and/or Instagram, where your personal profile or page isn’t involved!
- Follow @AkademiaBC
- <3 the contest photo — it’s the one with the Rambler in it.
- In ONE comment on the contest photo, tag three friends you want to share our beer with (who aren’t already following us on Instagram, please)
- You must do all three of the above to be entered on Instagram!
- Follow us!
- Like the contest photo! It’s also pinned to the top of our page.
- In ONE comment on the contest photo, tag three friends you want to share our beer with (who aren’t already following us on Facebook, please)
- You must do all three of the above to be entered on Facebook!
Winners will be chosen Saturday, Oct. 14, and will be announced that afternoon! We will do our best to contact everyone via a tagged post/tweet and direct messaging your profile, so please keep an eye out if you entered! Sometimes social media doesn’t let you know that you have messages from business pages or accounts because, well, no one likes spam. In those messages we’ll give you details on how to claim your prize at the brewpub.
The Yeti Rambler 18, according to the Yeti website, features double-wall vacuum insulation and stainless steel construction. It has a trademarked “No Sweat Design” that doesn’t let condensation get your fingers wet, as well as a specialized leak-proof cap.
Good luck, Night Owls! May the odds be ever in your favor and the force be with you.